You only have to do this once per device. Once a device is logged in, you never have to login again. As of August 1 2018 these apps are up to date.
1. How to Find your Account Information:
Once you have placed your order, please check your account for Device Link Codes. These are available under My Account in the store. These must be entered as the PIN option the first time you use the app. Or just click this link: https://www.myiptvnow.com/cart/index.php?route=account/login
Nora Go Provider ID: 455
This service is limited to 4 devices, 1 IP (network location). Cell phones can be used anywhere on CELLULAR DATA ONLY, if you want to use a cell phone with WiFi it can only be on your home network where your other TV boxes are activated.
2. Next download your apps:
MyIPTV proudly uses the Nora Go app to deliver our service.
Our app can be found in the corresponding appstore for each device.
Additional download links are available below.
If you’d like customized videos like these, please contact email@example.com
How to Install Nora Go on Amazon Firestick, TV, Cube
How to Install Nora Go on PC & MAC
How to Install Nora Go on Android Phones / Tablets / TVboxes
How to Install Nora Go on iPhone / iPad / AppleTV
3. Activate the App:
Provider ID: 455
On Android, Amazon Firestick/TV/Cube, Setplex SP-110 select the PIN CODE option and enter one of your Device Link Codes.
On iPhone, iPad, Samsung TV, Windows PC app, and MAC OSX app you’ll need to use your numeric Username and Password found on the same page.
Compatible devices for the MyIPTV Apps
Android box 5.1 or higher, Android phones or tablets & set top boxes, Amazon FireBox & Fire Stick, Nvidia Shield and more. We also have apps that will work on MACBOOK and Windows PC!
MyIPTV does not work with Roku Boxes or Roku smart TV’s and there is no intended plan to develop for Roku.
Additional Download Links:
HOW DO I INSTALL THE MyIPTV APPS and Software?
To install determine which device(s) you are trying to install the apps on, then refer to appropriate installer below:
1. Android Box 5.1 or higher, and Nvidia Shield – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.norago.android&hl=en_US
2. Amazon Firestick/Amazon Fire TV – http://sgtv.us/norago.apk
3. Android Phone & Tablet – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.norago.android&hl=en_US
4. Magbox – Portal Settings use this link: http://bit.ly/myiptvlink
5. Windows Version – 64 bit-only – http://app.norago.ca/NoraGO-2.1.0.exe
6. Mac Version – http://app.norago.ca/NoraGO-2.1.0.dmg
7. iPad / iPhone / iOS 9.6 – https://itunes.apple.com/th/app/norago/id1369263694?mt=8
8. Samsung Smart TV – https://www.samsung.com/us/appstore/app/G18122011208
8. Roku – We do not support Roku, however you may try to use a web browser on Roku with our webstream service plan, please contact support.
9. Chromebook – This device is not supported on this plan, please contact support about our webstream plan to use on Chromebook.
Once the app is installed you’ll be prompted to enter a PIN or Username / Password. Instructions for how to find this are at the top of this page.
Android Fire Stick and Fire TV and Cube Specific Install Instructions:
- Navigate to Settings then Device and Developer Options and make sure “Apps from Unknown Sources” is turned on.
- Go back to your Home Screen and Navigate to Apps then Categories and select Utilities.
- Select “downloader” and install.
- Launch Downloader and enter – sgtv.us/norago.apk
- Download and Open and Install.
- Launch Nora Go from your apps menu.
- Select PIN
- Enter your Device PIN code and Provider ID.
Service will start as soon as the device is activated. If you need to switch devices, please contact support and we can reset your activation codes which will remove the service from your old device and allow you to activate on a new device.