Compatible devices for the MyIPTV Apps
Android box 5.1 or higher, Android phones or tablets & set top boxes, Amazon FireBox & Fire Stick, Nvidia Shield and more. We also have apps that will work on MACBOOK and Windows PC!
MyIPTV does not work with Roku Boxes or Roku smart TV’s and there is no intended plan to develop for Roku.
HOW DO I INSTALL THE MyIPTV APPS and Software?
To install determine which device(s) you are trying to install the apps on, then refer to appropriate installer below:
1. Android Box 5.1 or higher, Nvidia Shield and Amazon Firestick/Amazon Fire TV – https://bit.ly/2K3FWM4
2. Windows Version – 64 bit: http://watch.myiptvnow.com
3. Mac Version – http://watch.myiptvnow.com
4. Android Phone & Tablet – http://www.myiptvnow.com/myiptv.apk
5. Magbox – Portal Settings: We do not yet have support for Magbox but this is coming soon.
7. IPAD / I-Phone / IOS – http://watch.myiptvnow.com
Android Fire Stick and Fire TV Specific Install Instructions:
- Navigate to Settings then Device and Developer Options and make sure “Apps from Unknown Sources” is turned on.
- Go back to your Home Screen and Navigate to Apps then Categories and select Utilities.
- Select “downloader” and install.
- Launch Downloader and enter – https://bit.ly/2K3FWM4
- Download and Open and Install.
- Launch SGTV from your apps menu.
For Mac/Windows apps, the system will prompt you to enter your credentials. Android Devices CP/Tablet will ask you to enter your credentials. Up to 5 devices can be used simultaneously across 3 IP addresses on the account.