Attention: If you were a SetTV Customer you will need to send us your device MAC addresses so we can reset the devices before service will work. This is what “device not allowed” error is usually caused by. Please email them to email@example.com with the subject MAC reset.
Note: We are not Set, but we use the same back-end software, which is what allows us to operate SP-110.
Once you have placed your order, please check your account for Device Link Codes. These are available under My Account in the store.
Or just click this link: https://www.myiptvnow.com/cart/index.php?route=account/login
Compatible devices for the MyIPTV Apps
Android box 5.1 or higher, Android phones or tablets & set top boxes, Amazon FireBox & Fire Stick, Nvidia Shield and more. We also have apps that will work on MACBOOK and Windows PC!
MyIPTV does not work with Roku Boxes or Roku smart TV’s and there is no intended plan to develop for Roku.
HOW DO I INSTALL THE MyIPTV APPS and Software?
This service is limited to 3 devices, 1 IP (location). Cell phones on mobile data usually do not count as a location and can be used freely anywhere, unless using a VPN or WiFi outside of your home.
To install determine which device(s) you are trying to install the apps on, then refer to appropriate installer below:
1. Android Box 5.1 or higher, Nvidia Shield and Amazon Firestick/Amazon Fire TV – sgtv.us/myiptv3d.apk
2. Android Phone & Tablet – sgtv.us/myiptv3d.apk
3. Magbox – Portal Settings use this link: bit.ly/myiptvportal
4. Windows Version – 64 bit-only : http://www.myiptvnow.com/pc.22.214.171.124.exe
5. Mac Version – http://www.myiptvnow.com/mac.2.0.2.dmg
6. iPad / iPhone / iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/th/app/norago/id1369263694?mt=8
7. Roku – We do not support Roku, however you may try to use a web browser on Roku with our webstream service plan, please contact support.
8. Chromebook – This device is not supported on this plan, please contact support about our webstream plan to use on Chrome.
Android Fire Stick and Fire TV Specific Install Instructions:
- Navigate to Settings then Device and Developer Options and make sure “Apps from Unknown Sources” is turned on.
- Go back to your Home Screen and Navigate to Apps then Categories and select Utilities.
- Select “downloader” and install.
- Launch Downloader and enter – sgtv.us/myiptv3d.apk
- Download and Open and Install.
- Launch SGTV from your apps menu.