SOPlayer Setup Instructions & Quick Guide
You only have to do this once per device. Once a device is logged in, you never have to login again. As of Jan 1 2019 these apps are up to date. Nora Go is no longer used by MyIPTV. Please update to SO Player.
1. Find your Account Information:
The first step is to place your order in our store. After you’ve done that you will automatically and instantly receive your device activation codes as well as your numeric username and password. You can get these from your email or from My Account here: https://www.myiptvnow.com/cart/index.php?route=account/login
SOPlayer Provider ID: 455
SOPlayer will operate on up to 4 devices concurrently. You can remove devices from your account by logging out of that device from within the app, or by contacting support and having us remove a device.
Service is also limited to 1 home internet connection and/or 1 cell phone connection that can be used concurrently. This means you can use it at home on 3 box top devices or smart tvs, and 1 cell phone without running into issues. This is not our rule, it is a system limitation. If you try to use the service on multiple home networks it will result in an error saying “unauthorized IP address” if this happens please contact support.
2. Download the apps:
MyIPTV Is delivered via the SOPlayer app. Available in most app stores.
For device download links, please scroll down.
The easiest way to find “soplayer” is to search for it in the appstore of your device. If it’s not there, see the links below.
How to Install SO Player on Amazon Firestick, TV, Cube
How to Install SO Player on Android Phones / Tablets / TVboxes
3. Activate the App:
SOPlayer Provider ID: 455
Do I use a Username or PIN Code?
- Use a Device PIN CODE option and enter one of your Device PIN Codes.
- This applies to the Setplex SP-110, Android, Amazon Firestick/TV/Cube, and Magbox.
- Use your numeric Username and Password found on the same page.
- This applies to iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV), Samsung TV, Windows PC app, and Apple OSX app.
- Note that the service is still in development on Apple TV and Samsung TV. We recommend Android or Magbox for the best experience.
MyIPTV does not have Roku support.
Full list of Download Links:
Full Download links for SOPlayer Apps Across All Platforms
To install determine which device(s) you are trying to install the apps on, then refer to appropriate installer below:
1. Android Boxes & nVidia Shield – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sotv.android
2. Amazon Firestick/Amazon Fire TV – soplayer.ro/app.apk
3. Android Smartphones and Tablets – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sotv.android
4. Magbox – Portal URL – http://bit.ly/myiptvlink
5. Microsoft Windows Version – soplayer.ro/win.exe
6. Mac Version – soplayer.ro/mac.dmg
7. iPad / iPhone / iOS 9.6 / Apple TV – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soplayer/id1440614965?mt=8&app=itunes&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
8. Samsung Smart TV – https://www.samsung.com/us/appstore/app/G18291012011
8. Roku – We do not support Roku, however you may try to use a web browser on Roku with our webstream service plan, please contact support.
9. Chromebook – This device is not supported on this plan, please contact support about our webstream plan to use on Chromebook.
SO Player Android Fire Stick and Fire TV and Cube Install/Sideload Instructions:
- On the Firestick Navigate to Settings then Device and Developer Options and make sure “Apps from Unknown Sources” is turned on.
- Return to the FirestickHome Screen and Navigate to Apps then Categories and select Utilities.
- Choose the “downloader” app and then select Install.
- Launch Downloader and enter – bit.ly/soplr
- Download and Open and Install.
- Launch SO Player from your apps menu.
- Select PIN
- Enter your Device PIN code and Provider ID.
Your device should now be active.
MyIPTV subscriptions begin when the first device is activated. Devices can be removed from the account by logging out from within SO Player and going to Settings > Logout. Alternatively you can contact support and have a device removed by us.